Just kidding! You tried going to
http://neutralsource.org/content/blog/list_posts/issue/28, which doesn't exist, so that means I probably broke something.
The following is a list of the latest posts from the blog. Maybe it will help you find what you're looking for.
- Information Quality and Subway Ridership Forecasts
- Expenditures v. Regulation: Sanders’ $18 trillion (so far) proposals
- Reproducibility and Information Quality:‘Estimating the reproducibility of psychological science’
- Immigration Economics: Christie
- Immigration Economics: Trump
- The Gold King Mine Blowout, Part 3:Evidence indicating the blowout was predictable
- The Gold King Mine Blowout, Part 2:More EPA behavior that would get a private party in very hot water
- The Gold King Mine Blowout:What would EPA pay in fines if it were a private party?
- Weather Data and Information Quality
- Immigration Economics: Kasich
- The Economics of Baseball Brawls
- Allocation by Price or Rationing by Quantity
- Scientization of Policy in Drug Approval
- Peer Review at Science after LaCour & Green (2014)
- How Tech Startups Are Like Pro Football
- Regulatory Costs and NoncomplianceThe case of New York City sales taxes
- Appeals to Authority and Information Quality:LaCour and Green (2014), Part 3
- Appeals to Authority and Information Quality:LaCour and Green (2014), Part 2
- Does Traffic Noise Cause Obesity?
- Appeals to Authority and Information Quality:LaCour and Green (2014)